Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday!!

WoW!!!  The last Wednesday of November is here!!  We are in the Christmas season, decorations are showing up everywhere...  Each year I am amazed when December comes and wonder where the time has gone... 

Here is our fabulous Sketch created by Arlana... 

This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday we have a new Sponsor - Broken Box Designs, Wendy Sefcik:  Broken Box Stock is a fun, imaginative and unique clipart shop featuring hand-drawn illustrations and digital stamps by Wendy Sefcik. Crafters, digital stampers, scrapbookers, business owners, teachers, bloggers, website owners, etc. adore the collection of clipart and find endless ways to spruce up their look with Broken Box Stock graphics. 
     

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Check out this awesome Prize for the Winner of this weeks Challenge: Holiday Toodle Set Printable Page.
 
  I chose this wonderful Tree of Life image.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you will join us...  I love seeing your creations!!
 
                               Blessings to you all!! 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Sally I do love this image you've used on your card. I didn't see this one but I must get it. Love your choice of colours and wonderful embellishments. Yes I know what you mean where has this year gone, they seem to go by faster as we all get older. Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sally! Love that you cut out the tree and popped it up and that you can see the ribbon behind it. Terrific papers together too. Hope you're doing well and have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, it really is hard to beleive where this year has gone. I think time has sped up some how. It is crazy. I love your card. It didn't notice this image when I was looking. But, it is so cute. You have done a fabulous job with it. I love how you pooped the tree. It really makes your card. Beautiful color combo together too. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally,
    What a darling tree. Love how you popped it up. Such a pretty little bow.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true, I too am always amazed that Christmas comes earlier and earlier every year...at least it seems like it does!!! Gorgeous card Sally! Love your tree and beautiful papers. Fun and fabulous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so pretty. I love pink and brown together yet never remember to use it! Your card is fantastic this week

    ReplyDelete