Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Men have Birthdays too!!

October is a very busy month for me FULL of Birthdays!!  Most of them are MEN!!  Tonight I got started making two cards for my twin nephews who will be 35 on Saturday.  Since they live in different parts of the country, I made them the same card - YAY!!

I used the Sketch over at Deconstructed Sketches.  The papers are My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Portobello Road and the CS is from my stash.  The stamps are from Verve - Better With You.  I used Coca ink to stamp and Chocolate ink to distress - both from Close to My Heart.  The ribbon and wooden button are also CtMH and the button is tied off with Baker's Twine from The Twinery.

I'll be sending them both a very mailable gift - Coffee Gift Cards!!

                 

Thanks so much for visiting my Blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment