Saturday, October 6, 2012

Life is Good!

We had a Birthday Party tonight for my daughter's boyfriend Chad.  I chose to use a retired stamp set from Close to My Heart - Life is Good.  Of course Happy Birthday is the sentiment inside...  but Life is Good about sums up all that has been going on in Chad, and my daughter's lives right now.  They have successfully opened a Gymnastics Academy a little over a month ago and have in excess of 300 kids signed up - LIFE IS GOOD!!

Everything on my card is Close to My Heart except for the twine which is from The Twinery.  I used the Sketch from Sketch Saturday.  I am also entering this card in the Challenge over at Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by - I really do appreciate it!!

Blessings - Sally

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely little card Sally! Ilove the tree and your colours :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete