Thursday, April 19, 2012

Perfect Sentiment...

I really enjoyed the Challenge this week at The Perfect Sentiment Blog - PSC:28 - Monochromatic Thoughts of You...  What does that mean you ask..?  Create a card that let's someone know they are in your thoughts and use one color, or shades of one color...  FUN!!  I went looking for a sketch and decided to do the Challenge over at Retro Sketches.  I really do love their concept of revisiting old cards.   The Sponsor at The Perfect Sentiment is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.  I chose one of their images for this card.  I colored it in with Copic markers.  I used papers I had on my desk (scraps) that are both Close to My Heart.  I used Sorbet ink from CtMH to distress the edges of the image a bit and to stamp the Sentiment You are Loved.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I used a Fiskars Punch to dress up the left edges.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  You are loved!!

11 comments:

  1. Love the colors and design of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is spectacular Sally! Really beautiful card! So glad you played along with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty what a great job thanks for playing along at the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, this is gorgeous - LOVE the image and the colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card....LOve your colours and your distressing. Thank you for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment this week.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sentiment! Your colors & design are great! Thanks for playing @ The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image and your coloring is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card. I love the image that you chose for this and the coloring is fabulous. Such a pretty layout. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally this is absolutely lovely! Love all those coral tones. Thanks for sharing at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card. Your monochromatic colors are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful color tht you chose. Thanks for playing at PSC

    ReplyDelete