Sunday, April 1, 2012


I love, love, love Mo's Digital Images!!  I found a sketch I wanted to do over at Crazy 4 Challenges.    Mo's Digital Challenge had a Photo Inspiration Challenge this week.  So I put the two together to come up with this card.  I used the new paper pack Florentiine from Close to M Heart.  The image is colored in with Tombow markers.  And the card is finished off with a sheer ribbon tied in a bow.

Thanks so much for stopping by my Blog - wishing you all a great week ahead!!

3 comments:

  1. Sally your card is adorable and it looks terrific with that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the papers you've used with this adorable image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!

    ReplyDelete