Tuesday, June 9, 2015

It's time, It's time, it's time... DIGI RELEASE at FBD!!


Hey there friends!!  Guess what???  It's time for a  Digi Release over at Fresh Brewed Designs!!  TODAY, Right NOW!!!   I am SURE you are going to LOVE all the new Digis...  I know you will want to head right on over to Fresh Brewed Designs and check out the new Digis!!

I created my card with #3012 "Hair Salon"!!  Do you like pampering yourself??  Do you have a friend who need to be reminded to Pamper themselves??  Sometimes we women just need a break, a little time to spend alone, with a good book and perhaps even a cup of you know what.... (coffee) =)

 


I think she looks quite relaxed!!  I colored the image up with my Copics, found some very Perky Pink papers in my stash, did some layering and added a sweet piece of White sheer ribbon along with a computer generated Sentiment - I love the end result and I hope you do too!!

There are many more images to check out, so, hurry on over to Fresh Brewed Designs!!  Also, a new Challenge each week - so get those images and get creating!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Blessings, smiles and hugs to you all!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Im thinking all us moms need to purchase one of these for our homes. I could escape under the loud whoooshing sounds and escape the kids fighting and arguing for a bit. I would probably look as peaceful and relaxed as she does :) And you are right! Can't forget the coffee!!! hehehe!!!

    Your card is so super cute! LOVE the pinks teal combo. The chevron paper stole my heart! Everything about it just says HAPPY!!!

    Thanks for all you do and for creating this for our new digi release!

    Lots of hugs and smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun image Sally.
    I love going to get my hair done, there is no cellphone reception there!
    Colours are gorgeous and perfectly matched
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    I sent you an email for the price at Sweet Sketch Wenesday 2, but still had been no response.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally! I justed wanted to stop by and let you know that I have missed you in the crafting community. I prayed for you and your family this afternoon. I hope that all is well with you. If you start crafting again, I sure hope you will stop by Word Art Wednesday to join us.
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    P.S. If there is anything I can pray about for you specifically, please don't hesitate to let me know.

    ReplyDelete