Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs - 5 days of Christmas!!

Hi there friends!!  I am posting here to make sure you all remember that there is something special going on this week at Fresh Brewed Designs...  See the Badge over to the right...?  Well, this is Day 2 of the 5 Days of Christmas Digi Releases and I have to say, Heather has really had here creative juices flowing =)  Today, we are featuring Christmas Lattes!!  I immediately fell in love with all three images but I chose this adorable image with the Christmas tag...  Do any of you give Coffee Shop Gift cards as Christmas gifts???  I know I do and this is the perfect image to make a card to go with that perfect gift!!

Here is my card...

 
 
I hope you will head on over to Heather's shop Fresh Brewed Designs and check out the Christmas Lattes along with the rest of the Christmas Digis.  Check back daily =) you will be glad you did!!
 
Appreciate you all so much and thanks for stopping by!!
 
Blessings to you!!
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I think this is just adorable! I love that you mentioned using it as a gift card holder ;). These papers are wonderful! So perfect with this image.
    Love the style and how it resembles the corrugated paper on a latte cup! Darling!!! Very festive, old fashioned looking, warm, and fun!

    Sending smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the traditional colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am for traditional christmas colors and here they looks very pretty

    ReplyDelete