Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MelJen's Designs and Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!


Happy Wednesday friends!!  Time for a new Challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
This week our Sponsor is Melissa of MelJen's Designs!!  I am so excited to have her Sponsor - I just adore her images!!  Be sure to stop over and check out her Shop!!

We have a new Sketch this week.  It was easy to put together and lots of fun to work with!!


I chose to use a paper pad from Lili of the Valley that I have had for awhile - I just LOVE the coordinating papers!!  I used the image "Thank You Teddy"


I hope you will head on over to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Blog and play along!!
Also, stop by our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Facebook page, maybe you will see your card featured one of these days...  IF you play along =)

Thanks for visiting!!  Blessings to you!!


10 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet, sweet, sweet!!! Love the image, you colored him up wonderfully. And those papers are perfect indeed. Your buttons and bows are fab embellies too. This card was love at first sight.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card, finished off beautifully with those lovely button/bows - delightful. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sally your card is just so precious, I love this image and your pretty colours and those wonderful design papers pink and green are so perfect together and those button bows are such the perfect finishing touch to your lovely card. Take care and have a lovely week and enjoy your spring days.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Breathtakingly beautiful Sally!! I absolutely loved your card this week! All your papers, that sweet image and those delightful buttons and bows!! A home run this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you hit a home run on this card! It is truly adorable! Love those Lily of the Valley papers and your sweet buttons and bows! Oh, I just read Joanna comment...we are on the same wave length with the home run! I adored using this image too! Thanks for all you do!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card, I have those papers too and love them, love your little bows too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute papers, love the sweet little bows too. Have a very Happy Mothers day.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sally, this is the sweetest card. I really love your colors and darling papers. Just gorgeous!! have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you just made me want those papers..I love this card, it's soo cute and those buttons with bows are just perfect! Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cute image and beautiful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete