Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs - Challenge Time!!

It's time for a new Choose your Challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs!!  I just LOVE these challenges.  The choice is yours!!!  Follow the Sketch, be inspired by the Photo... or combined the two together!!!

Well, that's exactly what I did - Sketch and Photo!!  First off. let me share with you the inspiration for this month;s Challenge.

Here's the Sketch...
And here's the Photo...

AND...  here's my card using the Digi Stamp "It's a Girl Thing" combining both!!

I hope you will head on over to Fresh Brewed Designs and check out our Choose your Challenge Inspiration from others on the Design Team.... and JOIN US!!

Blessings to you!!


5 comments:

  1. Combo of BOTH...that's talent!!! I would just get lost in the mix...WELL DONE Sally!! Super sweet image and colouring...the perfect paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me smile and scares me to death at the same time ;) HAHAHAHHA!!!
    I drew this image with a tween in mind... not really thinking that my tween stage was just around the corner. This is starting to look so much like my darling daughter it is frightening! LOL!!! I will get through this ... it is the NEXT stage that really worries me. EVERYTHING about this card is absolutely darling! I LOVE the dotty bedspread and the white bed-skirt. The sketch shines through your card so beautifully! Love the fun dotty papers and the sweet little bow. So happy and smile inducing!
    Big hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your card Sally!!! A perfect image for that sketch. Love the paper piecing. Simply fabulous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness, Sally! Your card is Beautiful! What a wonderful take on both the sketch and the inspiration photo! I love all of those wonderful blue polka dots!
    Isn't this the perfect digi for a teenager? Your coloring is lovely and your sentiment is PERFECT! I hope that you are planning a fun weekend!
    Big Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete