Wednesday, August 8, 2012

You're the Sweetest Thing!

I found time for a quick card last night - amidst the amazing Olympic coverage!!  Loved the Beach Volleyball - USA-China...  WOW!!!  I have had this image from A Day for Daisies for awhile and chose to use it last night.  It so reminds me of my Great Nephew Axel.  He loves to color!!  The Challenge there is to use fabric or fibers...
I used the Sketch from The Sweet Stop Challenge.  The papers are Authentique - Genuine.  The image is colored with Copics.  I chose a soft creamy polka dot ribbon from my stash and paired it with some shear ribbon for the bow.  The sentiment is from the Stamp set Piece of Cake - CtMH stamped with Outdoor Denim.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The image is so sweet.
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is Such a Darling Card! Love your Sweet image and the soft lovely dp's and Pretty ribbon too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! I love the image and the way you have doubled the ribbon. I saw that volleyball match too and could not make myself go to bed until it was over. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop .

    ReplyDelete